Thursday, August 11, 2005

2's and 3's galore

What a bunch of fucking junk. I played one long session last night of 600 hands because I thought "I am going to get a slew of great cards anytime soon". I almost literally got in every other hand dealt a 2 or a 3. It was god damn amazing to watch and extremely frustrating. In 600 hands I got it all-in twice only with 2 medium stacks. First one I lost my AQ to A4 that got a rivered 4 (minus $90, money in on the turn) and second one my TT lost to JJ (minus $100, low board). After about 500 hands I got my first KK and flop had an ace and I was raised huge after my continuation bet. Yep those 3 hands are the highlights of my night. Total loss was $200. It was folderama city. I can only recall one other session like this in my poker history where the cards all session long were total fucking garbage. I wish I had counted the amount of times I was dealt J2 or J3. Pretty fucking funny really and all I can say is I glad it came after 2 good days rather than starting this week. I hate starting a week with a loss, its much easier to swallow when I am already up. Puts me back to only $300 up for the week - BOO HOO me! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home