Monday, August 01, 2005

Thank God for Bonuses

BR is now sitting at $13,500ish with +$485 from last week which is in most part due to Bonuses -- praise the Bonuses!

I play on Bodog now and will continue to do so until something better comes along but I cant see that happening because Bodog is so fucking good! The Bonuses are awesome and the players are terrible.

$1/2 NL - I have AKs in the blind and raise a few limpers to $15 (represents a big hand wouldnt you say?), one EP calls me. Flop is 8JJ and I lead out with a $30 bet, he calls, so I am done with this hand. Turn x, check, check. River a Ten, check, check. EP shows T7s!! How can I not make money from this site? This isnt unique either, it happens all the time and sometimes the fuckers get lucky. If they have suited cards they feel its worth a call I guess...I must say this week was rather frustrating and I got emotional a couple of times. Its kinda funny to think about it. Its like I told my friend, "we love to have these donkeys make their terrible calls and plays, but when they actually hit it drives you nuts".

Was a roller coaster week and I played one day tilted losing $500 in one session. My fault, lost conrol of my emotions. Had quite a few bad beats and bad situations, what can ya do? As of Sat. night I was $50 down for the week so to be up by $485 come Sunday night I was very happy. I made $2200 for the month of July which isnt a lot but nothing I would sneer at either. I withdrew $1500 into my bank to help with my mortgage and some purchases coming up. From now on every month I will be withdrawing half of my monthly profits. If I hit the magic $2k number every month I will be living as easy as I am now and will still be able put money into my savings acct. And with the BEUATIFUL Bodog reload bonuses I dont see how I cant easily achieve it everytime. Confident F'er arent I..

Also over the weekend I bought a leather sofa and loveseat for the reasonble price of $1285 - this includes tax and delivery. I will probably move into my new home on Aug. 20th and will be hiring some cheap labor to help with the move. Things are looking good. Now I need to start my search for a roomie to help me pay the damn thing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home