Monday, August 08, 2005

Nice to have weeks like that

The week ended well and with a total profit of $1780 - cant complain about that. Saturday was the only day where the flops failed me. Lost all day long with my high PP's. I had the goal of reaching $2k last week but fell a little short which just leaves me more motivation to do it next time.

Dont really have much to say - am on a little high from last weeks score. In other news I only need to make 1800 more Bodog points to clear my $1k reload bonus. This should be achieved in 3 weeks time. When I have weeks like this and with bonus money to come and 3 weeks left in the month it makes me believe how easy it will be to keep up with mortgage payments and have a good life at the same time. Where would I be without poker?!

In other news I have bought a bunch of stuff for my new place and joined a local gym with friends on the weekend. I have pretty much made sure me and my ex g/f arent communicating anymore which while I instigated is also sad at the same time - I spent 6yrs with her. But she is too much of a distraction to me and reminds me of the past too much. In fact all the girls I dated for any amount of time all have new b/f's they are happy with. Girls seem to move on very quickly and easily...

I need to start getting things organized for my new place, ie. setup power, cable, phone etc.

Anyway...keep the winnings coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home