Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Frustrating session

I played two sessions last night only of 1 hr long each. They were total opposites but because of their order left me extremely frustrated come bed time. First sessions I was jamming my high PP's hard PF. Bunch of min. raise limpers and I would jam it up to $25 w/AA and get callers! It went to showdown as a shorty called me on the flop so everyone saw I had aces. Shortly later I raise a bunch of limper to $20 w/KK and get 2 callers. A shorty calls his last $13 on the flop so everyone gets to see once again I had the goods. Ended the first session up $320.

Put on a DVD and slept through most of it then fired up another session. Got a lot of awesome PF cards. AA twice and KK twice and lost all fucking 4 of them. Both AA I folded before showdown as I felt I was beat (hate that) and both KK I took to the river as board was junk and forced me to. First KK I had raised big PF and got 3 callers (lol), flop was all low so I bet $20 and got 1 caller who had limped before my PF raise. This made me suspect trips so I wanted to see a showdown as cheap as possible. Turn was junk, I checked, he bet $30 I called. River paired a 6 and I checked but he didnt make it cheap at all. He bet about $80. I question whether I should've called this or not but there are so many donkeys on this site that I feel I have to call. He had pocket three's which tripped on the flop. My other KK I had UTG and raised to $10, one caller and then a reraise of another $17 which I called as did the other. Flop was all low and we checked to the raiser and he bet $18 I tested the waters and raised him to $50 and he pushed. My big mistake of the night, I called. Once again it is so hard to fold because the players here are such freaking donkeys, but seriously this time I should;ve folded and saved my self $120...FUCK! I had lost a shitload so I was sick of this shit so unclicked autopost and was waiting for the blinds to exit stage right. I get dealt 67s and see a flop with most of the table involved. Flop is 89T. Awesome! Must be careful though as it is the ignorant end of the straight. I am first so I check, LP bets about $5 as does button, I call. Turn is a 5, Lp bets $12 as does button as do I. River is a T (possible boat), LP bets $26, button raises $26 and I fold believing button either has QJ or a boat. Button had QJ. Just made me laugh as it summed up my session. If it could go wrong it did. That last hand is a lesson to a lot of people though - dont be too aggressive with a hand that could easily be dominated. Keep it small.
Thanks to my first session and actually being up about $120 before the shit hit the fan in the second session I ended $140 up. Unfortunately I was still frustrated as I was up about $450 and then lost with the two best possible PF hands 4 times in a row! FUCK IT!

Yes, yes...the big picture is I made a profit...

So I reloaded on Bodogd for another $4k last night making $5k in deposits with a bonus of $1k due to me. I need to earn 3000 bodog points to clear it which should take all this month and perhaps one week into Sept. Pretty bloody good if you ask me! My plan is to clear it then go play somewhere else for 2 weeks, then rinse and repeat. I will do this until they decide I am abusing there reload bonus. Its just too fricken sweet to ignore.

Tonight I will go to the gym and have a poker session with the boys at 7:30 so I may be able to squeak in a 1hr session online...I hope its a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home