Tuesday, July 26, 2005

$200 reload bonus

I got the exact points required to clear my reload bonus last night so I withdrew all my money. It supposedly takes 24hrs to process and I am testing how it all works. Either way I will reload tonight and make sure everything worked and they DO give me my bonus. I cleared it pretty quick last night so played on Pokerstars after withdrawing on BODOG as PS have a reload bonus on right now too. It was a max. bonus of $120 and I have to get 600fpp, thus its not as good as bodog. Early in the night I got stuck early for $160 mainly because I lost with QQ twice. One time I raised a button limper to $12 with them and he called with 69s and the flop came x99 - whatever! I won it back though and ended the night $60 up with an extra $200 in bonus expected so all is good. I look forward to playing again tonight. I am also curious to see how smoothly the reloading goes on Bodog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

I read about your plans with the Bodog bonus , and came across this post on 2+2 last week. So it might not last forever.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2832807&page=&view=&sb=5&o=

9:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home