Thursday, August 04, 2005

Raise big PF with big PP's

Won another $200 last night and thats after losing $50 each with JJ, QQ & KK. All of those hands were raised a minimum of $10. I believe the QQ and KK were raised $15 and $20 and both times were called by Axs (ace on flop). I look forward to when I raise with AK and an Ace hits against those stupid Axs callers. I cant seem to recall any hands last night so I guess it was made up of a lot of medium pots. I did check call a couple of pot size bluffs on the river with my TPWK hands as I had seen them do it prior. Its amusing to see someone with $300 piss it all away on crap and bad play.

I definitely think now, that at least on Bodog, if you have JJ-AA, raise it up huge PF. If I am first in with those hands it is definitely going to be a $15 bet (7.5xBB). If there are several limpers or a weak raise before me its going even higher. There are just too many Donkeys willing to call you with almost anything and its hard to put them on a hand. So if they want to suckout the price is going to be HIGH.

Last nights win puts me up $1k for 3 days! I have yet to have a $2k week and this definitely sets me up for one...Oh that would be soooo sweet!

Pay me off you stupid DONKEYS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home