Monday, July 25, 2005

Back at Bodog

To the numbers!...Was a good week with a profit of $1440. My game is back and I am back on track. Been too long since my last $1k plus week so it was very welcome. Eurobet is my usual site to play on because I get rakeback there bt for a week and a half they have been having connection issues and tables are constantly shutting down. I got so fed up with it I decided to ditch them and sent them a letter telling them that. What other site to use though? I wanted something to replace the missed raked and I knew Bodog gives reload bonuses so I went to them. There reload bonus is 20% so I deposited $1k, getting a $200 bonus. I need to earn 600 bodog points to clear my bonus and over Fri.-Sun. I earnt 500 of those 600 points...do you realize what that means?! It means that on any given week I can probably generate 600 bodog points and earn myself $200 reload bonuses every week (ie. I will reload everytime I make 600 points)! That is a shitload of free money and huge relative to what I try to make. Not only is this more money than I am currently earning via rakeback but Bodog has the worst poker players I have ever seen. If I simply play a tight solid game there is no way that I wont be profitable. I remember swearing off of Bodog a while back because there bonus redemption sucked ass but now that I know how it works and I also know how much money there reloads can generate I have fallen back in love. It was a joy to see such terrible play at the tables too. There is also usually a couple of severely short stacks at your table just waiting to gift you there money on their typical marginal play. I look forward to clearing my first bonus over the next two days and reloading to start again.

Things are looking much more positive for my poker game which makes meeting my mortgage a hell of a lot easier, a relief to my mind. I keep thinking "I can make $800/month just from reload bonuses!!". Just from that I have enough to keep me going in my new home. BTW my new home should be legally mine this week. When I told my Dad I need money from poker each month to be able to keep up with payments he gave me a small lecture so rather than debate over it I said I would be okay without it, which actually I wouldnt. But most laymen to poker dont realize their is a steady income to be made from poker if you know how and it doesnt have to be the "gamble" most people think of it. Speaking of my parents they are arriving to see me on Oct. 29th and staying for 2 weeks. Will be great to see them.

Ohhh, good story...I was at the gym Sat. morning and my wallet fell out of my pants and but a few minutes later a gentleman returned it to me. Didnt look like anything was missing so I carried on. That afternoon Discover credit card called me to confirm a transaction...a $5k transaction! It has now gone to fraud. Only one thing was missing from my wallet -> my Discover credit card. I am just super glad I dont have to cover tha bill.

Lets get on with the week...SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home