Friday, July 08, 2005

It's official...

I am playing like an ASSHOLE. Lost another $250 last night, who can I blame?...oh yeah, ME. I have been off my game for a while now and am playing crappy poker. I am pushing too hard with nothing, trying to be tricky with nothing, testing opponents a lot more with marginal hands and generally playing like someone who loses regularly.

I NEED TO: get back to my tried and true game

JESUS! Well at least I know I suck at the moment and I know what I need to do. As long as I do it the money will start coming in again soon.

I have dropped below $11k again (geez how many times has that happened now?). I simply need to pull my finger out and start playing MY "A" POKER GAME again. I need it for my new home, hehe.

As much as this embarasses me, I will post my worst played hand of last night...freaking fool!

I am in the SB w/QQ and raise 5 limpers to $12, one LP player calls me.
Flop: 4h7hKh
I bet $15 and am called
Turn: Ac
I bet $35 trying to represent AK ignoring flush board, he calls.
River: Ks
I bet $75 thinking he may have the flush but I can represent the boat, he calls.
Opponent had: Ah3h
What a fucking moron I am. Now do you see why I am losing?

I keep running into AA/KK when I have TT-QQ. Gets frustrating after a while, especially when flop is low and I am the PF raiser.

Another remedy I will make, tone down my PF raises with AQ. Tone down my test bets. Cut out completely my tricky play. Get back to A game poker.

Singing off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home