Monday, July 11, 2005

One of "those" nights

Ok I need to type something to get it off my chest. Just had one of those nights where every card falls the wrong way.

First hand I limp with QJs, flop comes all my suit Ace high. A limp bet a raise I call and another call. Turn pairs the board and we all check. River trips the board and I know I am dead. Last guy bets, first guy calls I fold. First guy has an Ace (actually 2 pair on flop) for the boat, last guy has 95 for a low flush. Not only did the turn and river scare and fuck me but I could've won a bunch off the last guy.

I have JJ in BB button is only limper and SS bets $6 (he has $12 left) so I raise to $18. Button reraises to $72. Just an orbit earlier in exact same situation he had limped in w/AA. I folded and button ended up winning w/KK (good fold me).

I have QQ and bet $6 in MP, am reraised to $24 which I call figuring I am probably good and I put him on JJ. Flop is all diamonds J high. I check and he checks (If he had trip jacks I believe he would check) river pairs the board as well. I make a weak bet of $10 and he raises me $30 more. I decide to fold as I am sure I am beat.

Next hand I have AA and bet $8 with one caller. Flop is 82J and he bets $2 and I raise to $12. Turn is a ten and he bets $2 and I riase to $32. River is a Q putting 3 spades out there, he bets $2 which I call. He has trip 8's.

Very next hand on another table I have AA and made an error. I have a note on my wall telling me to raise anyone who bets 3xbb or less when I have Aces. I called a $5 bet (fucking idiot!). Flop is 782 and he bet $13 which I call, turn is a low card and he bets bigger than pot $65, which I call. River is low ten and he puts me all-in...which I fucking call. He has 87o and rapes me.

I quit shortly after $350 down.

So I played the last hand like a dumbass but lets ignore that for now. Every strong hand I got was screwed over. I hate nights like this. All I could've done to limit it is the last hand to be only down $150...aahh well what can ya do? I just needed to let out the anger through type.

Onto the next session!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home