Monday, July 11, 2005

BR Week 26

new BR is $11950 making a new high, though if I have my way it should be a new high every week. Profit for the week was about $900 and I wish I could take credit for it...do you mind if I do? Sadly I must be honest and say that of the $900, $200 was bonuses and $450 was my rake for earned from June. Thus I myself made $250 for the week, lol. There is good news though! As I stated earlier I have been playing like an ass and I worked it back to my normal game at the end of the week and managed to win $600 which tells you how bad the early week was progressing. Anyway now that I have my game back I expect to do well this week.

So I had a date on the weekend and it was fun, but she just wasnt what I am looking for. So I tell her I just want to be friends and she suggested "friends with benefits"! That cracked me up.

In other news my escrow is progressing along smoothly and is not the big dilema that everyone has made it out to be. I sign a bunch of paperwork and mail it in - no biggy. I am looking forward to it and as long as poker remains profitable, even if only slightly, I will be fine. Shoot my rake for last month was $450!!!

My roommates b'day is this weekend so I will be partying Sat. night and perhaps I'll meet a single pretty lady...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home