Wednesday, June 01, 2005

PS Bonus: tick

Played a one hr session to finish up my PS bonus which was $120 and I also won $150 while playing --> who can argue with that?

Took a break and then went and played on Bodog where it will take me most of the week to finish up my bonus requirements. Unfortunately while I got good cards they didnt hold up. I had sets 3 times that were beaten (higher set and 2 rivered straights) and although they cost me a big chunk, I did ok on other hands, so for 2 hrs I was only down $80.

Thus my profit for the night was $70 + a $120 bonus.

I havent had much go against me in the last few weeks and either I am playing better or my time for multiple bad beats hasnt been "due" just yet. Actually I think it is a combo of both. When I have had bad beats or run into better hands eg. set over set, my losses I have managed to minimalize as much as possible. So while I am still losing hands regularly they tend to be small to medium in size and when I get a monster or strong hand I am winning medium to large pots. And that obviously is what makes a poker player successful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home