Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Bodog blows

Aarghh, I cant wait to be done with Bodog. One problem I have with their interface is regularly my fold button disappears and I have to wait to be timed out and then sit back in. It also annoys everyone else at the table. Also I get the "unjoin waitlist" button come up where my fold button should be when I am not even waiting on any table. I go through the motions of cancelling this but it will continue to repeat all night. There is only one thing in favor of bodog. If you like to play a lot of hands per hr this is the site for you. They are by far the fastest dealing and hand completion site I have come across. On their 10 person tables its like playing on a 6 person table on any other site. If they had rake I would love this site, but seeing as they dont I cant wait to get off.

Anyway to last nights play. I cant really remember too much worth mentioning last night apart from one hand where I had a minor suckout. I was in the SB in a family limped pot with 33. The flop came 463. Pot was about $12 and I bet out $7, MP called and LP raised $7. I reraised $7 more, MP folded and LP paused for a long time and raised about $70. In all honesty at this point I should've known I was behind and folded and in fact that did enter my mind for 1 second but I quickly brushed it aside...I had trips! So he had about $30 left so I just pushed in and he called. He had 57 for the nut straight which is actually a far better scenario for me than him having trip 4's or 6's. The turn killed him when it paired the 6 and I made $120ish profit. Had some other small ups and downs and ended quitting for the night$205 up. This puts me well on my way towards another $1k week and boy do I want it. I also realize how quickly the tide can turn but I put more odds on me making it than losing it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home