Thursday, May 26, 2005

Bodog sux

Last night was one of those nights again where worse cards from my competition would come through for them. If I had AQ vs A7 the flop would come A7x. I lost one major hand of the night my set of 3's vs another set of 6's. Thats going to happen every now and again, oh well. The players are so bad on this site that if you can get a hand they will most likely pay you off. They need to suckout to win. They will routinely call with middle pair or gutshot draws. Another common practice is to place a minimum bet on a flop eg. $2 into a $12 pot- very weak play but I see it a lot. I ended my first session $150 down and took a break and came back later to play another. Wasnt long before I was another $50 down and I was going to quit with any medium pot win. I got AA UTG and limped, UTG+1 raised to $12 and MP called the $12. When it got back to me I raised it to approx. $35 and they both called. Flop came T high with 2 clubs and MP player had $32 left. I figured if I am ahead I dont want to scare anyone off so I bet $35 and was called by UTG+1. The turn brought a 3rd club. I wasnt worried about him having a flush because he obviously had a high pp. What I was worried about was one of them could be clubs and neither of my Aces were. It actually took me a while to make my bet and I pushed in which may have helped influence my opponent to call me. He had KK, no clubs and got no help on the river. So I immediately unclicked autopost on all my tables and waited for the blinds. I got several playable hands while waiting but as is typical got sucked out on. So before the blinds even got to me I lost another $30. Anyway I quit and somehow managed to be up $15 for the night, hahaha.

I have 4 days left to make $600 and have a repeat $1k week. I would like that :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home