Sunday, May 29, 2005

BR Week 20

I am off to San Diego today with Alex and Amber to go visit our friend Kay at his pad. So I am writing my blog now as I wont be playing Sunday and I will be back late Monday so I might not even get a session in on Monday either.

To the BR!!! Good news is I had another $1k week -- $1125 to be precise. This puts my BR to $8775. This coming week will be my last week at $1/2 (barring a disaster) and I will be moving up to $2/4 the following week. I have a couple of bonuses to work off next week as well which will help make sure that disaster doesnt occur. If I clear both those bonuses next week and have a good week it is feasible to surmise I "could" reach $10k by next Sunday night...a lofty goal and not something I am pushing to make but it sure would be nice!

All my profit for week 20 came on the weekdays --> $200, $15, $200, $300, $410, (mon.-fri.). On Saturday I had my AA busted by JJ who I must say played them brilliantly. He played me like a master fiddler and doubled up. I also lost on plenty of other hands and before I knew it I was -$400. I made it all back by Sat. night so I didnt quite get 6 days of straight wins. I think I can handle that ;-)

Well I must finish getting ready for my trip, we are taking the Train to SD to avoid the holiday traffic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

debt consolidation

8:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

debt consolidation

8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home