Thursday, June 02, 2005

Bodog bonuses: tick

Well I checked with Bodog this morning to see how many more bodog points I needed to clear all my bonuses and they told me I already have...huh?...ok cool! I had $320 in bonuses due so that is a welcome addition to my BR. Not only that I won $285 last night. So as of this morning people I have now achieved the milestone of $10,000!!! (cue the music)

WOW...how fricken cool is that?! I have only played 3 days this week and have already made $1250 ($440 in bonuses) -- but people, it doesnt matter how you get the money as long as you get it. So as usual barring a disaster and instead continuing as I have been, this week could be HUGE. I think my best week to date is around $1350. With four days to go I could smash that record -- then again using bonuses is kind of cheating when talking about record weeks huh. Whatever, it would still be cool to have a massive week, is $2k for the week out of the question??

Getting to last night I got most of my winnings from this hand...

I was dealt QQ in LP and I think it was folded to me and I bet $6, next guy called.
Flop: QA6
I bet $10 and the other guy raised me $10, I called.
Turn: x (2 of one suit)
I bet $10, guy raised me $10, I raised $25 more, he reraised me about $40 more. At this point I thought he aint folding now so I push and he calls.
River: x
me --> QQ
him -> AQ
Sux to be him.

Lets wrap these last 4 days of the week up with some steady wins and hopefully have it be the last week I am ever in $1/$2 NL. YEAH BABY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home