Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I quit

I have come to a conclusion today that I "think" I am going to resign tomorrow and work until the end of this week. I know my boss will be pissed and ask me to stay longer but I dont want to. I am not enjoying myself and nor am I working hard enough for the company. I am merely counting down my days as it is. So I think I am just going to quit. Screw the severance, it doesnt mean jack shit to me anyway.

Poker is going well this week - I hope it continues. I will be able to play soooooo much more once I no longer have a "regular" job.

Lets see if I am able to follow through tomorrow and stand up to whatever my boss throws my way. I really want Friday to be my LAST DAY.

I also have to tell my g/f tonight, though I dont think she will object much if at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home