Monday, June 26, 2006

Recovered

Worked my way back for the week and ended up winning a decent amount of money. I did not play at all Sunday as I was out all day with my bud and his girl and another girl who I am working on. More on that if it works out. One thing of note about her is she is chomping at the bit to do some poker gambling of her own.

If I have 1 small goal this week it is to make $600 so I can achieve a 6 month goal I would be most happy with. Of course I hope to make more than that but if all I make is $600 I will still be happy.

Lets see how it turns out.

OH! Superman Returns starts Weds. this week and I took a day off work so me and my best mate Alex can go watch it on opening day - should be awesome. Also have a 4 day weekend coming up for the 4th of July. SWEET!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home