Monday, June 12, 2006

Week 7 -- well I didnt lose...

Didnt make the comeback I hoped for and when I finally got $500 ahead on Sunday morning I said frag it thats it for the day I am going to keep the week as a winner. Thus I ended week 7 with a $550 profit.

I played a different game for most of last week which was HU cash game. It was a lot of fun with some huge swings. Lost a lot of big pots, won some too, got pushed off hands, got bullied and bluffed and overall I dont think it is for me just yet. I need to practice at the smaller limits to fine tune my skills. If you can play it well though there is a quick way to win money. But when I think about it, I think the variance would be huge. Probably not what suits me.

Anyway, I look forward to finishing off these next 3 weeks and finding out where I will stand at the 1/2 way mark for the yr. Just need 3 decent weeks for me to hit a mark I will be very happy with. Game on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home