Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Patience

Standard session, not really much happening either way and then I get a nice couple of sets at the end to give me a $300 profit for the night. Thats the way I like to close out. SO another good start to the week.

My goal (that I really, really, really want) is to reach $35k by the end of next week - not including my live poker win in LV. That means not including last nights win I need $2100 over the next 13 days. Yes its a reasonable yet tough goal and it would mean a lot to me to do it. If I do it I will be taking the last week of this yr off from poker.

It also hit me for the first time last night how successful poker has been for me this yr. I was very happy, ecstatic even and decided I MUST have a party with my close friends to celebrate the yrs good fortune...on me of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home