Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ass raping time

Wow. Just had one of those shitty sessions where your monster hands get shat on. Got sets 4 times, one I doubled on and the 3 other I lost. But the real kicker was on the 2/4 table where I had QQ in the SB, UTG limped, UTG+1 min. raised, MP called and I raised to $32, UTG+1 and MP called. 447 flop and I bet $75, UTG+1 calls, x turn I check UTG+1 bets $150, and I rack my brain to think what cards he might have and decide on 99-JJ so I push in and he calls. River is a T and he has TT....UGH!!!!!!!!! And then I just played another hand w/QQ in SB again, LP limpes and I raise to $18, KJx flop I bet $25 he calls, check check turn, A
river I check again he bets $100, fold. Oh I forgot one other hand, I am in BB and see a multi-way flop w/89.
Flop is TJQ, I bet pot and get 3 callers. Turn a 9, f-ing great. Its checked around and the river is a 3rd heart, so if no one had a straight someone for sure has a flush...actually two people had a flush, lol.

So I lost w/3 sets, to a two outer for an $840 pot and, QQ to some donk, and a straight...FUCKING AWESOME!!

Thats twice now on a 2/4 table I have managed to suck in the losing hand on the turn to put all their money in and their miracle card has come...very annoying.

Oh well, must soldier on. We know these days happen...just need to write this blog and get it out of the system. Done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home