Monday, December 12, 2005

The Comeback Kid

Wow, what a week. I got dealt sooo many tough beats this weak I dont know how I came ahead and came ahead well. Profit for the week was $1.4k + my $3k bonus from Bodog. Like the previous post the bad beats kept coming on BIG pots. For example:

I have KK, raise, called. Flop AKx. Opponent has AK and another A comes...ugh!

I have TT flop comes T7x, x turn all our money is in, river 7, opponent holds 77 for quads.

This frustrates me, its my own little pet peeve. I have lost with the best set vs set 5 times now to rivered quads but not once has the reverse happened to me. 5 vs 0. That blows. Every session I was blasted down, somehow I always scrambled back.

I was very proud of this weeks achievements considering some of the all-in beats I took. Definitely one of my best weeks, both game-wise an emotional wise. Maybe I am maturing as a player....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home