Monday, April 25, 2005

BR Week 15

I finally had the week that I knew I was due. To cut to the chase I made a profit of $1285 this week to have an overall balance of $5885. I have been getting frustrated at myself and poker for taking some beats recently and not really performing at the $1/$2 level so this past week was very much welcome and put me back on track.

The past week was also my first week at Eurobet (to earn rakeback) and I bought pokertracker to coincide with it. Pokertracker told me for the week I played 3459 hands and paid in rake $237. If I take this as an avg. week that means I pay in rake $1000/month and will earn back $250/month in rake back. Not as much as I was envisaging but still nothing to be sneezed at.

Looking at pokertrackers stats it is easy to see where I make my money --> hitting trips and Kings and Aces. Most other hands are break even hands eg. AJ.

So how did I make so much money this week? Well I only made one huge error which cost me $200 and I am still amazed at how terribly I played it. I had KK and lost to QQ but believe me when I say I played it terribly. I should have lost at most $100 on that hand but instead lost $200. If I played it as I feel I should've I would've lost $50. But the point is I only played one hand terribly this week. The other reason I won over $1k is because most of my hands held up this week and whenever I got sucked out on the pot wasnt that big.

When I get to $6k I am considering 4 tabling, the only problem is Eurobet has a wait for every new table you sign on. Thus by the time I get on my 4th table it will be about 1hr since I started my first table. This is troublesome as my sessions are 3hrs max., usually more like 2hrs.

The one good thing I like about Eurobet is that tables never break up. Because there is always a line the table is always full. This can also be problematic as if the table is tough its a pain in the butt to leave it and have to wait in line again.

Anyway, week 15 was good to me and I hope it smiles on me again in week 16...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home