Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Thank you MORON

Last nights play was uneventful but I decided to post just because of the last hand I won which allowed me to be up $50 for the night. I had been playing for 2 hrs and had nothing interesting happen to me, I was yo-yoing around my buyin and by the time this hand came up I was $30 down and for the last 30mins just looking for one good pot before I quit for the night.

I get ATo in MP all folded to me and I rase to $6 (dont normally with that hand, guess I was bored) and only the SB called me. Flop came T67 2 spades and SB lead out with a $9 bet (btw: SB had about $80 at start of hand) and I decided if I had to I was going to make a stand on this hand and raised him $21 more. SB raised me back $30 more and I raised him all-in. Turn was a J and river was an A, giving me, AATTJ. Final card put 3 clubs on the board. Can anyone guess what he had??.........I doubt you could. SB had QJo!! The stupid moron after going all-in against me with nothing almost sucked out with his 4th street J, but justice prevailed and I 2 paired on the river. Simply amazes me. I like his lead out bet on the flop as there was a very good chance it missed me but seriously moron, when I raise you back huge and you dont have the chipstack to intimidate me, it would be wise to fold. I do thank you though and so ended Monday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home