Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6 weeks

6 winning weeks in a row now and I would love to see 7. Last week was another big week which had a chance at breaking my record but on sunday while multitabling on two of my tables at the same time I flopped a set where I had raised PF. Both tables I got all the money in and on both tables I lost. On one AA had smooth called me PF and got his set on the turn, I had TT. On the other I had 88 and was beaten by a flush draw 54s. Brutal. But obviously if I was close to breaking my record those two losses couldnt hurt me too much and thus it was stilla great week. On top of that I cleared my Bodog bonus of $1500.

Monday followed in the same fashion as above and unfortunately I am $1k down to start the week. Tons of time left to recover though and I would like to make a new record for most consecutive winning weeks. Lets do this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home