Friday, February 17, 2006

The big downswing

Well it finally caught up...I got a whole bunch of strong 2nd best hands and just ate a ton of losses.

AA vs TT minus $360 -- played that badly, should've only lost $120 -- I called him down when he called my flop bet, I checked turn he bet pot, and then pot on river, set of Tens...ick
Next hand had $40 left, pushed w/TT ran into KK
called a min. raise w/KJh 4 see flop... 478 2 hearts, I lead out $15 1/2 pot, donkey min. raises. Missed turn, Donk bets $40 I call, missed river we both check, he has A4o...ick
I limp w/QQ UTG said Donk min. raises, BB and I call. 8 high flop Donk bets pot, I call. nothing turn Donk bets half pot $35 I raise to $90, Donk calls. River a Jack, I check as Does Donk - he has J8 for best hand...ick
I call a min. raise w/KJs from BB 4 see flop. 67J flop UTG bets pot, I call. 6 turn I call pot again, 6 river, I lead out 1/2 pot and he pushes I think $100 more I call -- JJ666 vs KK666...ick

I think a couple other medium pots similar situations and results but ended up losing $1000 on that one table. It only took me 1hr and 45 mins. to do it and I never tilted...yowser.

Totally screwed up my awesome week...I was aiming for a BIG one, but not now. Certainly still have time to make it respectable but it still sux. When it rains it pours, BIG TIME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home