Thursday, December 15, 2005

Paradise Poker

Downloaded Paradise Poker this week and from what little I have seen of the tables so far is that a big chunk of the players are very loose and overly aggressive...ie. easy money. All I need to do is wait for a hand and they should pay me off nicely. They also call BIG bets PF so I have had to up my PF raise amounts a little to try and keep my callers at 1-2. Here is a hand from last night which is a prime example.

UTG raises to $4.50 and 4 others call and I have AcAs in the SB and raise it to $31, UTG calls as does one LP calling station who calls any amount with god knows what. Flop comes 4TQ all clubs so I lead out 12 pot $50, UTG raises $50, LP folds...what do I do? Well even if at this point I am beat I still have a draw to the nut flush so I push and UTG calls. UTG has KhQh!! Not even a flush draw. I held up and took A $510 pot and decided to quit for the night :-)

I also tried to play 2/5 NL on Paradise last night but you was informed you must have a remaining $2k balance to be able to play 2/5 NL...ummmm, ok.

Paradise looks to be a gold mine but I already know there are going to be some horrible suckouts as well. Bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home