Thursday, May 18, 2006

The learning curve

The second week of this new strategy I got off to a blistering start and then in the second week in went south but I ended up still winning a very nice chunk of change for the week. Starting this week it didnt go so well and to be quite honest starting from half way through last week I got off the path of the optimal LAG play. I was becoming overly LAG and getting a lot of playback forcing me to fold and I was rasing all my pairs and they were all falling short. Sure I got unlucky too but basically I was playing it quite right. So I was down a wee bit this week and went back to the drawing board and reminded myself the best way to play this style. I have got it back to even for the week and will try and finish it off strong. I still love the style and wont be giving it up I just need to be focused. You play a lot of hands in an hour and if you lose concentration and slip up it can cost you a lot. Its not the bad beats or unfortunate hands that frustrate me its when I do something stupid. Eliminate my errors and it will be hard to lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home