Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2006 begins

What a year 2005 was for me!! Amazing. My poker profits have helped me out so much it truly astounds me and I simply wonder how long this good fortune will last. I know without a doubt poker is the main reason I was able to buy my very first home in 2005. I know meeting the monthly mortgage payments would have been tremendously hard without a boost to my income. Poker made it easy to meet those bills. I now have the money to do some things I have wanted to do for decades and I dont worry about spending significant money anymore. At the same time I am not stupid and realize that my good fortune could end at any time. Thus I will always make sure I keep a significant portion of it in my bank for a rainy day.

So I was back to the grind this week and can happily report I am off with a profit for the week (at least so far). I am going to play at 2/4 NL now rather than the much easier 1/2 and see how I do. Its time to go up and give myself the opportunity of increasing my potential profits. Time will tell how well it works, but I am hopeful.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home