Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Speaking of disaster...

it happened last night. My worst night of losses since I started the game. Such a killer blow to my ego and very grounding. I lost $450 last night in about 3 - 3.5hrs play - crazy! So what caused me to lose so much?... My stabs at missed pots were all called, my draw hands all missed. My pocket pairs hit trips 3 times and lost all 3 times (ouch). My only flush lost to a boat, my JJ ran into KK, my AK ran into A8 and lost etc, etc. Oh and to top it off I actually tilted and squandered about $150 on bad play. I pride myself on not tilting but losing so much money so quickly with good cards getting destroyed put me over the edge. I should only have lost $300 last night which would've been bad enough but I made it worse, aaaarrrggghhh.

A terrible start to the week which puts my BR back to $4200 and if it dips below $4k I will be dropping down to $.050/$1 again. I really hope that doesnt happen. Basically it will depend on my next betting session, being tonight. Next time after tonight, I can play again is Friday as I am going to a U2 concert on Weds. and going out with a friend on Thurs.

So tonight may the flopped cards fall in my favor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home