Monday, April 04, 2005

BR after week 12

So ends week 12 and by the far my best week to date. I made a profit of $1385 for the week to build my BR up to $4645. I have only played a handful of hours at my latest attempt at the $1/$2 game but it netted me $570. I was playing it very cautiously and worried I was going to bust a buy-in at anytime. It didnt happen and I made a tasty profit instead. I will be playing it again all this week (barring a disaster) and hopefully coming to terms with the new betting amounts and cleaning up some more. I am really getting excited about my earning potential now and I expect to easily clear $15k for the year. I am hoping to earn a lot more than that amount, say $20k, but only time will tell. It would go along nicely with me wanting to buy a home sometime soon. My next big decision will be at what BR level will I move up to the next level, being $2/$4 NL. It will be somewhere between $8-10k, depending how I feel and how quickly I get there. Whatever BR level I decide to go up at I would apply the same rules I always do. If I lose just one max. buy-in at the new level I drop back until I have my predetermined BR to try again. I am always very conscious of preserving all my BR I have earnt and not throwing it away at a higher level.

So with me projecting into the future I am truly excited about reacing my goals and mentally impatient to get there. Having said that I will not be letting any impatience affect my game play and will continue to stick with my tried and true game strategy. Before I get too far ahead of myself lets see how this week pans out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home