Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New Dell XPS

Got my new computer last night so I got no poker in. Its the XPS 600 with a ton of improvements and way faster than my old one. I have a game I play called City of Villains that I couldnt play with full graphics and I had lag when playing it anyway. Now I have maxed graphics and zero lag - it rocks! I also bought a second monitor so now I have two 20" flatscreens hooked up to the new desktop. Took me a while how to get it running right but I got there in the end and now I feel rather cool. They take up most of my desk space so I am not sure where to hook-up my new printer/scanner. I also bought a wireless kepyboard and mouse which I also think is pretty cool. I am going to keep my old computer and hook it up to the second monitor whenever I want to. I also need to transfer some files over tonight.

Once again, thank you to poker for giving me the cash to spend,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home