Monday, January 30, 2006

Couldnt do it

Last week I didnt do anything wonderful, made some mistakes, ran into some hands and just blundered my way to a $400 profit for the week. Puts me short of my $1k a week goal but such is life. I havent been dedicating much time to poker for a long time and I am going to try and put more time into it starting this week. Whether that pays me off or not is another matter. But if I am going to set the lofty goal of $50k for the year I need to be more focused and into achieving it.

Time to start playing some solid hours with my "A" game.

Had a game of golf with my friend Carl who is a focused tourney player and I managed to play fairly good but the most fun of the day for me was discussing poker with him. He is the only live player I know who puts as much into poker as me and plays the game well.

Shuffle up and deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home