Sunday, March 13, 2005

The crap continues

I guess I am up for 2 days of bad flops. Once again my high PP's are being screwed on the flop and my TP's are bing slapped too. I am raising these idiots large PF and they suck along and catch. For example I hit my Ace on the flop and the guy had called my large bet w/ 97o and hit his 2 pair. I jave JJ raise huge and a guy calls and catches a queen with his Qjo, KK ace on the flop. I have lost $123 this morning with good hands losing to suckouts...grrr. Ok I knew I was due for some crap but enough already. One more example, JT with 2 pair on flop. I call a pot sized bet as does one other. Turn brings 3 hearts, one check, SS goes all-in for $20. I know he doesnt have the flush but am worried about the guy after me but have to call. Last guy pushes in for $70. FUCK, have to fold, he has the flush. As I am typing I just lost again w/ JJ and AQ. Hate days like this. Oh well, still way up for the week...at least for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home