Thursday, April 13, 2006

Even stevens

Worked it back to even for the week which is always comforting...I hate being down. Still trying out Short Handed (SH) play but this time cutting out some of my donkey aggression with hands like AK and the such. It certainly keeps the juices flowing more than the usual tight as a nun 9/10 man tables.

You can slowplay with a lot more comfort SH and you can also be quite agg. when you suspect the other of holding TP and you have better. TP is basically the nuts and you will be paid off with better unless the board is scary. Bluffing of course becomes a big part of the game now and as long a I use controlled bluffing I will be fine. You can actually be somewhat patient in your agg. betting but you have to keep it steady.

Lets see how I am doing by the end of the week...it can definitely still go either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home